Current Series

Current Series: -Fortune Arterial -Oreimo -Bakuman -Hitman Reborn(manga) -MM! -Milky Holmes

Friday, November 12, 2010

New beginning! Yet another anime blog by yet another Otaku!

Hi. My name is K!el (Kiel) and I've been a fan of anime my entire life and since talking about anime to my rl friends isn't nearly enough to contain my fan excitement (or boredom) I've decided to take up blogging about anime!
My plan so far is to blog about every episode of the current series I'm watching and post about anything I happen to find interesting. I would write a little bio about me but I guess you probably don't care and I'm too lazy to write anything that isn't anime-related. So let's just leave it at that and get on with the anime blogging.

Btw, for anyone who's familiar with animeblogger.net, I wanted to get my blog hosted with them but I don't think they are creating any more blogs, if you know anything about this please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment